This article is part of our Fantasy Premier League Rankings series.
- Friday, 3:00 pm: Norwich City vs. Watford
- Saturday, 7:30 am: Chelsea vs. Crystal Palace
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Burnley vs. West Ham United
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Newcastle United vs. AFC Bournemouth
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Southampton vs. Everton
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Sheffield United
- Saturday, 12:30 pm: Leicester City vs. Arsenal
- Sunday, 9:00 am: Manchester United vs. Brighton & Hove Albion
- Sunday, 9:00 am: Wolverhampton vs. Aston Villa
- Sunday, 11:30 am: Liverpool vs. Manchester City
For additional stats and odds, check out the Fantasy Premier League: Gameweek 12 Cheat Sheet.
Legend: WIN% = win chances based on bookmaker odds, CS% = clean sheet chances based on bookmaker odds, MIN = minutes, FKS = total free kicks (defined as corners taken, free kick crosses and free kick shots), S = shots, G = goals, CC = chances created, A = assists, GC = goals conceded, CS = clean sheets, SV = saves
All columns below are sortable.